World Commons Week Dec 4th-10th - interest in attending and having dialog?

If you’re interested in open governance/policymaking, commoning/common-pool resources and interdisciplinary mutual knowledge exchange surrounding scholarship and practical experience in resource sharing, this upcoming event is of interest.

The International Association for the Study of the Commons (IASC) is hosting World Commons Week Dec 4th-10th ; highlights include keynote talks from Dr. James Murombedzi, United Nations Economic Commission for Africa – African Climate Policy Center , Officer in Charge and Dr. Eduardo Araral, Associate Professor, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore and many others on the state of research in the Commons; a Teaching the Commons Video and Podcast Contest; and the opportunity to network with like-minded practitioners and scholars from around the world.

This is an online, 24-hr/global timezone-focused events, so the scheduling of talks will allow for broad participation, regarding of your current timezone. Hope you can join us, and I’d be interested in coordinating with a few folks who plan on attending sessions so we can have follow-up conversations after.

1 Like

I’m definitely interested, I don’t know yet which sessions I’ll be able to attend but I like the sound of co-ordinating and having follow-up conversations

1 Like