Pleased to announce that search.openknowhow.org has been updated with new functionality:
- Filters have been added. You can now filter your search on keywords, source domain and file types.
- It’s now possible to add a “feed” of projects from a particular site by following the proposal outlined in Use simple JSON list instead of JSON feed. It currently makes use of feeds:
If you would like to add an OKH compliant API to your site or make use of the template to make a similar looking site for your communtiy. Have a look at the README. Feel free to leave any thoughts or questions below.
One thing worth mentioning is that we are only making use of the following fields from OKH:
- licensor OR author OR contact OR contributors (we only use one of these if more than one is present)
- project-link OR documentation-home (we only use one of these if more than one is present)
- design-files AND schematic-files (we don’t differentiate between these but collate them into one)
This work was kindly funded by NLNet, see https://github.com/iop-alliance/okh-search#thanks